man you could be fortunate enough to know – so sincere, humble, thoughtful,
re-spectful, smart, spirited, witty and the list goes on and on. A decorated WWII
veteran, Rocco’s a source of much inspiration to others. May he live and be well”.
RAVE from NYC
Ways to Remember A VEteran: R A V E™
Catch the Wave -
Create your RAVE™ !
Do you have someone you’d like to R A V E about? How can you R A V E?
• Write your R A V E - an original dedication, poem, quote, testimonial, essay/short story, interview, article; school play; other!
• Create original artwork: pictures, collage, photographs!
• Send a greeting card; create your own handmade card!
• Conduct a narrative - reflections: special memory!
• Build a Remembrance Book (to R A V E about)!
• Host a 'Thank You For Serving' local community event; i.e., a walk, a run, a bike tour; a book tour! Invite veterans, family and friends to attend! Engage students to get involved: listen, learn, remember, respect; 'pay it forward'!
• Participate in patriotic events, programs, services and/or initiatives:
> Veterans Day Parade
> Memorial Day Ceremonies/Observances
> Thank You For Serving™
> Memorial Day Foundation™
> Step Into Their Boots™
> Military Appreciation Day/Night
Please share your ideas, comments, remembrances, gratitude and thank you’s! Help inspire others to R A V E - Remember A VEteran!
Copyright © RAVE -- Remember A Veteran.